Right now, Apple pushed out a small replace to its macOS 11 Huge Sur working system for supported Mac laptops and desktops. Labeled Huge Sur 11.2, the replace “improves Bluetooth reliability” and fixes quite a few bugs.
These bugs embody one broadly reported subject with the Mac mini wherein exterior shows would present solely a black display screen when utilizing an HDMI-to-DVI converter. Additionally, it fixes a problem the place the System Preferences panel wouldn’t unlock after a person enters their password in some instances, in addition to a bug that typically prevented adjustments made to Apple ProRAW pictures from saving.
These are the discharge notes that accompany the macOS replace:
macOS Huge Sur 11.2 improves Bluetooth reliability and fixes the next points:
- Exterior shows might present a black display screen when related to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) utilizing an HDMI to DVI converter
- Edits to Apple ProRAW photographs within the Pictures app might not save
- iCloud Drive may flip off after disabling the iCloud Drive Desktop & Paperwork Folders possibility
- System Preferences might not unlock when getting into your administrator password
- Globe key might not show the Emoji & Symbols pane when pressed
Right now’s macOS replace follows updates to iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and tvOS final week. iOS 14.4 and iPadOS 14.4 enabled supported cell units to learn smaller QR codes and applied a notification to let customers know if a restore store has changed their Apple-made digicam with a non-genuine different.
And watchOS 7.3 added assist for Apple’s new Time to Stroll exercise characteristic, in addition to the brand new Unity watch face, some bug fixes, and expanded well being options in sure areas.