Apple has simply launched a second bug-fix replace for iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 centered on resolving small points which were found because the working programs began rolling out in late September. The discharge notes for each updates differ barely, however here is a composite listing of the fastened bugs:
- Images saved to your library from Messages may very well be deleted after eradicating the related thread or message
- AirTag may not seem within the Discover My Gadgets tab
- System restore or replace could fail when utilizing Finder or iTunes for iPhone 13 or iPad mini (sixth technology)
- iPhone Leather-based Pockets with MagSafe could not connect with Discover My (iOS solely)
- CarPlay could fail to open audio apps or disconnect throughout playback (iOS solely)
This launch comes about 10 days after the iOS 15.0.1 launch. No analogous updates have been launched for macOS, watchOS, or tvOS.
Each iOS 15.0.1 and 15.0.2 have been centered on fixing minor bugs, not including further options. Apple can also be presently testing iOS and iPadOS 15.1, which (a minimum of as of this writing) will embody the SharePlay group video-watching function, extra digicam choices for the iPhone 13 Professional, the flexibility to retailer COVID-19 vaccine playing cards within the Pockets app, and some different additions.